March 28, 2024, 07:20:42 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: glycerin oxidation by mild nitric acid  (Read 5666 times)

Offline runis

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
glycerin oxidation by mild nitric acid
« on: December 23, 2010, 12:58:34 PM »
Hi, everyone!
i have to do an old synthesis of glycerin oxidation by MILD nitric acid. the products of this synthesis should be DIHYDROXIACETONE and  GLYCERALDEHYDE.
so can anyone help me with the experimental part,reaction mechanism and any publications/thesis about this

???

Offline runis

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: glycerin oxidation by mild nitric acid
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 05:30:18 AM »
Hi, everyone!
i have to do an old synthesis of glycerin oxidation by MILD nitric acid. the products of this synthesis should be DIHYDROXIACETONE and  GLYCERALDEHYDE.
so can anyone help me with the experimental part,reaction mechanism and any publications/thesis about this

???
has eneyone free accsess to wiley.com online library???
can someone download this for me http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cber.188702001243/abstract ???

Offline sjb

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +222/-42
Re: glycerin oxidation by mild nitric acid
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 11:55:31 AM »
Hi, everyone!

???
has eneyone free accsess to wiley.com online library???
can someone download this for me http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cber.188702001243/abstract ???

If you want access to that article then you will have to pay for it (directly or otherwise). There is a link to the pdf on the page you have quoted.

Sponsored Links