March 19, 2024, 01:19:42 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: A chemistry-based canonical theory can solve foundational questions in physics  (Read 10050 times)

Offline Juan R.

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +24/-3
    • The Center for CANONICAL |SCIENCE)
I suppose that this would be of interest to chemists who consider that chemistry has something important to say about the foundational questions in science {*}, but I do not know in what forum to put it and prefer Staff to post it to the right forum if find this of interest.

My Essay can be downloaded, commented, and rated from the FQXi site.

{*} Ilya Prigogine is a classic. He extended his pioneering work, for which he won the Nobel Prize for chemistry, to solving some of the foundational questions in physics, as the measurement problem in quantum mechanics. See also Jacopo Tomasi analysis on why the chemical way of thinking has contributed so little to the analysis of science related problems in the last century.
The first canonical scientist.

Offline Juan R.

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +24/-3
    • The Center for CANONICAL |SCIENCE)
Currently, my Essay is near the middle point in the ranking by experts. This is fascinating, specially since our approach is highly non-mainstream and seems to be very provocative for the rest of experts participating in this Contest:

You have written a beautiful, unique, and thought provoking essay! I always suspected that the problems in the fundamental theories of physics were due to a lack of consensus on a meaningful definition of time. Your essay demonstrates this explicitly. Congratulations, on a fine accomplishment. It is definitely worth the highest of scores.

Chemicalforum members interested in rating an unusual Essay promoting a chemical vision of Nature, can rate my Essay using the "general Public option" in the "rate this Essay" button. Only an email address is needed (for avoiding people voting twice and other issues). Public rating must be done before the next day 15.

Notice that the Public rating is different from the Community rating (experts rating). The public rating is aimed to general readers who read, for instance, Scientific American or Nature journals to learn about advances in different fields outside their own expertise.

Thanks by the opportunity to share this with all of yours.
The first canonical scientist.

Sponsored Links