March 28, 2024, 06:07:48 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: How can we handle the treatment of lead oxides fumes? and..  (Read 5614 times)

simyaci

How can we handle the treatment of lead oxides fumes? and..
« on: September 14, 2005, 05:17:47 PM »
You guys, it is really making me crazy that Nobody could help me about the treatment of lead oxides that is to be emmitted to the athmosphere?

the other question is: Does anybody know what is the air quality standards for the emission of both sulphur dioxide (SO2) and Nitrogen oxides (NOx)?

I have been searching for these two matters.. yet I could not have found a definite reliable result!

What do ALL of you say?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 08:34:59 PM by simyaci »

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
Re:How can we handle the treatment of lead oxides fumes? and..
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 05:27:44 PM »
I don't know off hand, but in the USA you could probably find it at the Department of Environmental Protection Agency's website, or by shooting them an e-mail asking about that.  You'd be surprised how quickly the government agencies will answer simple questions if you ask nicely.   ;D
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

simyaci

Re:How can we handle the treatment of lead oxides fumes? and..
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 08:29:40 PM »
I don't know off hand, but in the USA you could probably find it at the Department of Environmental Protection Agency's website, or by shooting them an e-mail asking about that.  You'd be surprised how quickly the government agencies will answer simple questions if you ask nicely.   ;D

Jdurg,

Actually,  I had a long search trough the epa.gov web site; however I could not find a definite value for the air quality standards for emission of the above-mentioned gases. Anyway, it's a good idea to write to epa.gov staff, hoping to receive a reply very soon.

Thank you very much :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 08:30:45 PM by simyaci »

Sponsored Links