April 16, 2024, 06:56:54 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Magnesium Powder  (Read 7667 times)

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
Magnesium Powder
« on: September 27, 2005, 06:09:39 PM »
Where is a good place to get magnesium powder. I ebayed it already and there were no sales. I checked google but got alotta random articles. Lots of people buy elements that read this site I'm sure. I need a place that'll deliver to the Northeast of the United States.

I found a cool website also http://theodoregray.com/PeriodicTable/
Enjoy..
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Offline Mitch

• General Chemist
  • Administrator
  • Mole Snacks: +376/-3
  • "I bring you peace." -Mr. Burns
    • Chemistry Blog
Re:Magnesium Powder
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 09:20:13 PM »
We already have the link in our links section. Have you checked our chemical supplier links before posting?
Most Common Suggestions I Make on the Forums.
1. Start by writing a balanced chemical equation.
2. Don't confuse thermodynamic stability with chemical reactivity.
3. Forum Supports LaTex

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 08:00:26 PM »
Oops sorry. My bad I didn't notice the Links page.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

jh_mclellan

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 06:26:08 PM »
I'm also looking for magnesium powder.

I've tried the links; I can see magnesium metal available for purchase, but not powder. Are there vendors that sell it pre-ground?

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 07:34:46 PM »
I got some from a fire starting kit. It didn't have that much but enough for what I want to do. I just need some muriatic acid.

helijun

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 03:22:42 AM »
I can supply atomized magnesium powder. the diameter of magnesium powder range from 10~150 micro meter.the shape is sphere.you can e-mail me.my e-mail address is h66998826@126.com.

if you need I can send you our specifictions  about magnesium powder.you reply will be appreciated!!

Sponsored Links