April 26, 2024, 11:29:06 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Is MMS from Jim Humble safe? What can cause NaClO2 to the cells?  (Read 27996 times)

Offline samnathan

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-5
Re: Is MMS from Jim Humble safe? What can cause NaClO2 to the cells?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 09:12:11 AM »
Any other opinion?

Offline samnathan

• Very New Member
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 05:35:56 PM »
Do you think I could ask some medical departure for theire opinion? I am unable to find study which disprove Humble theory. PLease, if you know some pages where I can find more info or ask some people let me know. Perhaps some medical forum etc. Thanks in advance.

Offline 408

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +103/-30
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 06:05:03 PM »
I am unable to find study which disprove Humble theory. P

And I am unable to find a study saying that hitting your balls with a hammer does not cure cancer.

"I had prostate cancer, it had been spreading everywhere and doctors said remission was unlikely.  I was at the end of my leash so I decided to try the unique solution proposed by 408.  Using the provided unique ball hammer from 408distribution.com, I experienced extreme temporary discomfort upon following directions.  When I checked with my doctor the following month the cancer was gone.  408 and 408distribution.com have changed my life.  Best $149.99 I have ever spent.  Luckily for everyone else, since my treatment was completed the price for the unique 408 ball hammer is only $99.99. I hope everyone takes advantage of this miracle cure"

Offline samnathan

• Very New Member
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 01:40:42 AM »
Is this really true? Please, if you are making a joke do not post this kind of posts, thank you.

Offline samnathan

• Very New Member
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 01:42:20 AM »
What exactly from chemical point of view is wrong with NaClO2?

Offline Fluoroantimonicacid

• Mole Snacks: +2/-1
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 03:33:58 AM »
NaClO2 is a strong oxidizer, Cl has got the oxidation state +3. Nobody will breathe a such strong oxidizer, even in small amounts.ClO2 is better at bleaching paper, not curing cancer or so.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 03:50:15 AM »
Is this really true? Please, if you are making a joke do not post this kind of posts, thank you.

No, he was showing to you why your question is putting things on the head. I understand your concern about your Dad, but you will not find a research that will debunk every idiotic idea people can come with. Those doing research have much better things to do, than to deal with every crackpot selling snake oil.

And 408 post hit the nail on the head.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline samnathan

• Very New Member
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 04:59:11 AM »
NaClO2 is a strong oxidizer, Cl has got the oxidation state +3. Nobody will breathe a such strong oxidizer, even in small amounts.ClO2 is better at bleaching paper, not curing cancer or so.

I am not sure if you are right. Even aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) mask can damage your skin if you use it too much or in high amount, in fact it can "bleach" your skin just like ClO2. On the other side if used properly it can help your skin. This is used in cosmetics and medicine a lot, that is a reality not only my thought.

Offline samnathan

• Very New Member
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 07:03:32 AM »
408: Your sarcasm won't help me. I am looking for some evidence not Picard and Riker photo.

Admin(Borek): Please, remove the picture from ST above, it has nothing to do with my question at all.

Thanks in advance.

Offline JGK

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +66/-19
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 03:15:03 PM »
If you read the wikipedia article which contains a multitude of references http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

The toxic effects seen in animals are not good. the major bodies responible for medicine/food supplement licensing un the US, UK and Canada have all issued warnings about using it.

It's an industrial strenghth bleach and not meant as a medicine.

Why people choose to believe charlatans who peddle these miracle cures is beyond me.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

wurweider

MMS or ClO2
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 09:36:24 PM »
I need an unbiased Opinion on the Ingestion of Clo2 and it's Health Effects.

Is there any Dosage that is safe and can be used therapeutically as suggested by Jim Humble?

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: MMS or ClO2
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 02:05:04 AM »
Whole MMS thing is a hoax.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »
Hello, wurweider:, I hope you don't mind my merging your current question with this much older post on the same topic.  I hope the earlier posts address many of your questions.  There are at least two:  what is the nature of the therapy proposed by Jim Humble called MMS, and why is it that getting "unbiased" opinions is hard for you.  I think this earlier thread is a very through treatment of the topic, and the nature of pseudoscience and how scientists try to help.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:37:26 PM by Arkcon »
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links