April 25, 2024, 02:56:01 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: What is the boiling points for Methane, Propane Butane, Octane,and Diesel fuel  (Read 3624 times)

Offline 14Columbiac

• Mole Snacks: +0/-2
Please help thank you

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
When you have a hefty list like that, and you don't feel like typing each one into a search function or Wikipedia, you'll like to check your local library for a reference book.  Two good ones are A Concise Chemical Dictionary, which is pretty easy to use, and the CRC (Actually The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, published by the Chemical Rubber Company, but every reference librarian knows what CRC means,) which is a little harder to use, but covers everything.  Best of luck.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline DrCMS

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +210/-81
the CRC (Actually The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, published by the Chemical Rubber Company, but every reference librarian knows what CRC means,) which is a little harder to use, but covers everything

I've always called it "the big rubber book"

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
the CRC (Actually The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, published by the Chemical Rubber Company, but every reference librarian knows what CRC means,) which is a little harder to use, but covers everything

I've always called it "the big rubber book"

I've never called it that.  But I'm gonna start.  ;D  "Yo, I need a melting point, bounce me the big rubber book"  And I'll see who gets it.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links