March 29, 2024, 11:19:53 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Food Poisoning sucks.  (Read 18910 times)

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
Re:Food Poisoning sucks.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 02:53:51 AM »
I will repeat that from inside knowledge, I am certain that in the USA that the chance of getting food poisoning from MD is far less than other sources.

inside knowledge.. i hear from conspiracy theorists that the mcdonald clown is in fact a Martian god :alien1:

LOL. Have anyone here heard of this fantastic Japanese fast food chain call Mos Burger? They serve wonderful burgers with the great Asian flavour and Japanese originality.. Talk about burgers with a twist..

"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Offline lemonoman

• Atmospheric
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +71/-8
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 02:58:08 AM »
Mos Burger eh...probably worth a shot

My favorite is that out on the East Coast of Canada...McDonalds serves McLobster.  mmmm...

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Retired Staff
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 03:18:08 PM »
McDonald's hairy ice cream - McFlurry.. LOL
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Karakth

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2005, 07:43:48 AM »
I once found a fried fly in my fries at MacDonald's...And I'm not the only one.

It was disgusting, but a great source for punny jokes :D

Such as...

"Mhm...French Flies"
Or..."McFly are back!"

Heh, good times. Know what's worse than MD though? Pizza hut. But maybe that's just in my country.

P.S. BK tastes better than MD, but you have to pay a bit more.

claire88

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2005, 08:04:01 AM »

I try not to go to McD's if I can help it. Not that I hate junk food, but I prefer BK, and I love KFC and Pizza Hut...

Eurgh, they once gave a friend of mine a bitten burger at McD's. She just opened the wrapping and there was a cheeseburger with a chunk bitten off.  :o

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Retired Staff
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2005, 03:44:53 PM »
i guess McDonald does serve more than just burgers..

1, McFly        
- for aviation junkies
2. McFurry
- ice cream with a hairy twist
3. McLobster
- when McD runs out of crap(crab) food to serve us, they serve us other crustaceans

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2005, 07:42:41 PM »
The hot cakes are awesome at McD's. If I have a doctor or dentist appointment in the morning before school, I always go to McD's for breakfast. Other than that I eat Subway, KFC, and an assorment of pizza places.

I think at Pizza Hut once they put some old ingrediants on there. All I know is I ate the pizza and it acted like a laxative.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Sponsored Links