April 28, 2024, 07:04:40 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: i nend to carry out the chemical phase-analysis of gold ore ,if you have some r  (Read 2468 times)

Offline suxiuzhu35

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
hello, i nend to carry out the chemical phase-analysis of gold ore , and now i meet difficulty. if you have  some references about it,please tell me.thanks very much!

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Try a search on this forum, we had some lively discussions on the subject of "gold ore analysis" or "gold mining."  You may find your answer, or you may at least learn to ask more complete questions -- yours is to broad for a simple answer.  Once we know the problem, we may be able to direct you to a good reference.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline suxiuzhu35

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Thanks for your suggestion. There is gold gold concentrate with gold grade 25.20g/t and the contents of organic carbon 27% and mostly of the gold minerals are packed by pyrite, arsenopyrite and gangue. I need to determine the gold content of bareness, gold exact content of carbon, gold exact content of packed by pyrite and arsenopyrite, respectively. When i use specifically reagent to extract the bareness gold which is easy to be absorbed by carbon. I  could not find a good way to do. I need you help. Thanks very much.

Sponsored Links