March 28, 2024, 07:13:48 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Two new links added.  (Read 4538 times)

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
Two new links added.
« on: June 05, 2004, 11:07:59 PM »
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've submitted two more links to the links section of the site.  One is to Juergen Bauer's website for the sale of elements.  Juergen has sold me a lot of high purity elements and has a very nice looking site which is slowly being translated into English.  (It's mostly in German at this moment).

I've also submitted a link to Dave Hamric's new website for element sales.  Dave is a great person who is the source for over half of the elements in my collection.  He can provide nearly any element you can imagine in large quantities and at a great price.  Right now he is offering up two platinum group metals on E-Bay in HUGE quantities.  50+ grams of Rhenium in one auction, and one full troy ounce of Iridium in another.  I would really like to buy that iridium, but I can't afford that right now.   :P

So if you're looking to add some elements to your collection, just check out either of those sites.
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Offline Mitch

• General Chemist
  • Administrator
  • Mole Snacks: +376/-3
  • "I bring you peace." -Mr. Burns
    • Chemistry Blog
Re:Two new links added.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 11:59:25 PM »
thanks
Most Common Suggestions I Make on the Forums.
1. Start by writing a balanced chemical equation.
2. Don't confuse thermodynamic stability with chemical reactivity.
3. Forum Supports LaTex

Sponsored Links