March 28, 2024, 09:31:36 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: general information  (Read 8956 times)

hudsy

general information
« on: November 17, 2005, 05:50:40 AM »
i need some basic and genral information to start a project in nuclear chemistry. Could someone give me a site or the information, please?

new post:
I really dont know what the project i goin to be on other than atomic particles. Our science teacher hasn't given that much detail. But it would be really helpful if you could just give me that info you were talkin about. That would be great. thanx
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 07:01:55 AM by hudsy »

Offline Elgon

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +5/-2
  • I'm a radioactive mole!
Re:general information
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 11:23:25 AM »
I guess that depends on what kind of project you are planning. Could you give a few more details?
Or are you just looking for general information on radiation, radioactivity and nuclear chemistry?

Offline Mitch

• General Chemist
  • Administrator
  • Mole Snacks: +376/-3
  • "I bring you peace." -Mr. Burns
    • Chemistry Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 04:21:58 PM »
i need some basic and genral information to start a project in nuclear chemistry. Could someone give me a site or the information, please?

You have won the most vague question of the month award, and were a close second for most vague subject title.
Most Common Suggestions I Make on the Forums.
1. Start by writing a balanced chemical equation.
2. Don't confuse thermodynamic stability with chemical reactivity.
3. Forum Supports LaTex

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 09:41:25 PM »
Mitch,

You should have a sub page with awards like that. That would be comical. You and the other admins can pick from nominations or just what you've noticed. I'd think it would be funny.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Sponsored Links