April 29, 2024, 05:58:52 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Final Exam Organic chemistry I  (Read 1593 times)

Offline LawAbidingStudent

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Final Exam Organic chemistry I
« on: December 03, 2012, 06:39:09 AM »
I have my organic chemistry I final exam on friday and will appreciate some help. I know orgo I is a breeze for most of you so any tips on final exam?
any website workshop/practice question websites.. i'm mainly looking for questions that have reactions that contain multiple reagents,asking for major product, and synthesis. How would i confront these questions?

Offline Dan

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +469/-72
  • Organic Chemist
    • My research
Re: Final Exam Organic chemistry I
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 08:17:02 AM »
Your question is too broad. You should have access to past exam papers from your institution, ask your tutor(s).

If you can post a specific question of the type you are struggling with, we can help you through it.

Generally, the best approach is practice, practice, practice. Memorisation will only get you so far. We have sticky topics at the top of this forum for online and textbook resources - but it is best to work through past exam questions from your institution as these will be at the difficulty level you can expect on your exam. Also check reading lists you have been given for your course as many textbooks have practice questions.
My research: Google Scholar and Researchgate

Sponsored Links