March 28, 2024, 08:55:46 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Principles of Modern Heterocyclic chemistry by Leo A. Paquette  (Read 3822 times)

Offline umair javed

• Mole Snacks: +0/-1
Hi,

I have been trying to solve the exercises given at the end of chapters for above mentioned book. But there are many problems which i couldn't figure out. I googled but couldn't find any answer book. So anyone who has the answer book for the exercises or know some link from where I can download.

Thanks.

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Principles of Modern Heterocyclic chemistry by Leo A. Paquette
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 10:45:14 AM »
As per Forum Rules you are reminded that copyright infringement is illegal. Solicitation or provision of copyrighted material is forbidden on ChemicalForums.

*Topic Locked*

Sorry, umair javed:, I know you didn't ask for a downloadable textbook.  But, the answer guide to, the teacher's guide of, the glossary of or index to, or even a chunk of a diagram of a particular chapter of, any book all fall under copyright.  You can't solicit for those on these forums.  If you've really had problems with one or two problems, you'll have to ask them by writing them out, and we'll help you come up with your answer, instead of repeating the solved answer.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links