April 20, 2024, 02:59:28 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Help me...I can't do stoichiometry, acids/bases  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Mikael

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Help me...I can't do stoichiometry, acids/bases
« on: May 12, 2013, 02:22:43 PM »
Hey, I'm taking the Chemistry SAT2 in june so it's in like 2.5 weeks and I can't do any stoichiometry problems and it's really frustrating because I try so hard and I still suck at it. I dunno why, I can never balance the equation or write the equation and as for acids and bases, I I don't understand the Ksp and Keq stuff and I try to memorize and I can't. And legit, I've spent the past 4 days studying acids, bases, and stoichiometry and I still can't do any.
I don't understand laboratory. It's so random and I just don't understand how it works, and why I need to know this and what reaction happens where.

I know I'm whining a lot but I really want to do well on the test and I tried and no matter what, I still can't do any math in chem and I can't write formulas and it's really horrible and I want to give up.
How can I get better at stoichiometry and acids/bases? Can you point me to some sites that might help or tell me some tips? Thanks.

Offline kriggy

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +136/-16
Re: Help me...I can't do stoichiometry, acids/bases
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 05:32:15 PM »
What exactly with acids and bases?
And for stoichiometry.. just start with some simple equations and then work to more difficult.

Sponsored Links