April 26, 2024, 11:52:05 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Chemistry areas close to physics (Alternative power sources, new materials)  (Read 2429 times)

Offline hakama

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-1
 Hello,

I would like to continue my career in a perspective field of the chemistry science (master's degree and/or science institute/laboratory). I am looking for an area in chemistry (I have a bachelor's degree in that) which would have cross-points with physics – my passion. Which items/fields in the science of chemistry and new technologies would you recommend? Pure theory is not for me - my talent is in applying, inventing, new ideas, improvement > experimental and researching character.

I hold interest in the following areas:
1. Alternative power sources:
- methods of gaining, converting, storing and generating;

2. Phase conversion, thermal processes, specific chemical and physical effects (and their respective applications), processes and apparatuses, energy efficiency, green chemistry, recycling, space technology:
- knowledge of materials, thermal dynamics, bionics, mechanics, biotechnologies, etc.

2.1. Studying the properties of new materials, effects and their respective applications

Thank you

Offline Corribus

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +530/-23
  • A lover of spectroscopy and chocolate.
Materials science.  Lots of crossover between chemistry and physics, and has a lot of practical applications.
What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?  - Richard P. Feynman

Sponsored Links