May 24, 2024, 04:08:03 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Dry Forming Gas to Wet Forming Gas?  (Read 3824 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ABC123

  • Very New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Dry Forming Gas to Wet Forming Gas?
« on: October 02, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »

  I'm designing a furnace chamber that is to have both a wet and dry stage of forming gas pumped in.  The idea is to buy dry forming gas, split it so one valve opens the dry and pumps it into the furnace, while the other valve runs the dry into a process to turn it wet.

My question is, what is the standard process to hydrate a gas such as forming gas?  Just bubble it through distilled/deionized water at room temp?


Offline Hunter2

  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2201
  • Mole Snacks: +176/-48
  • Gender: Male
  • Vena Lausa moris pax drux bis totis
Re: Dry Forming Gas to Wet Forming Gas?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 10:31:22 AM »
I think you inject some water into the reaction chamber.

Sponsored Links