April 19, 2024, 09:56:04 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF WHITE GLUE GUM  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Vision

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF WHITE GLUE GUM
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:09:59 AM »
What are the chemical compositions of white glue gum?

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF WHITE GLUE GUM
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 08:27:19 AM »
Greetings.  I can tell by your post count that you're new to the forums, and I'd like to welcome you here.  Now:

1).  STOP YELLING AT US.  *ahem*  Sorry, all caps is considered rude online, so avoid doing that.

2).  We like to help people help themselves, on this forum, so asking us for a simple definition isn't such a good idea.  All we can do is look it up for you.  And you can just as easily look it up for yourself.

3).  I don't know exactly what white glue gum is, but it sounds like a commercial name for a biological product, possibly with some sort of industrial purpose.  It may very likely not have a fixed chemical composition.  Maybe it comes with a suitably narrow range of compositions, with no impact on its use.  So maybe there's no need to ask the question.  Or is there?  Do you have an explanation for why you need the composition?  That might actually help us answer -- if we know why you need the info, we can give you just the answer you need, and not waste time trying to tell you everything.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links