April 23, 2024, 06:27:03 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Cocktail Recipes  (Read 24335 times)

Offline pantone159

• Mole Herder
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +54/-6
  • A mole of moles doesn't smell so nice...
    • Go Texas Soccer!!
Re: Cocktail Recipes
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 12:15:26 AM »
I actually like the taste of licorice.  I know that not all agree with me.

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 02:55:53 PM »
I think my favourite cocktail is Singapore Sling (ever since tasting one at the Raffles Hotel) it is made from gin, cherry brandy, cointreau and juices (although there seem to be lots of variations)

When did you go to Singapore? It is nice to see my country being mentioned in the forum, although I hate it for being one of the most conservative society in Asia and the increasing authorarian government..
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 02:58:11 PM by geodome »
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Offline mike

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +121/-35
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 08:33:43 PM »
In 2003 I was there for about a week before heading to Europe. I really enjoyed my time there and would love to go back. I don't mind the conservative countries, Australia is quite conservative albeit not the extent of Singapore. I think the Zoo in Singapore was one of the best Zoos I have ever visited in the world. I would say that one of the highlights of the trip was a boat trip through the city, such a mixture of modern and ancient architecture and design.
There is no science without fancy, and no art without facts.

Sponsored Links