April 24, 2024, 08:57:05 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: The parameters of the nonlinear kinetics of the chemical reaction of the form  (Read 1435 times)

Offline YuryS

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Hello, I am engaged in scientific activity in the synthesis of optimal control systems chemical reactors. It was proposed to investigate the management system with nonlinear liquid-phase reaction kinetics of this type.

Need to find the kinetics parameters (rate constants, activation energy) for any reaction similar in structure to that which is really implemented in the chemical industry. Important for me to show that the constants are not taken at random, and are attached to the real processes.
I am not a chemist, so if anyone doing this please give a link to the article with the kinetics parameters , or at least the reaction.
Many thanks for your attention!!!

Offline curiouscat

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +121/-35
Try this scheme. It's more complex than what you want but you can ignore the reactions you don't want or make a more complex model.

More important, it gives you all the constants on a platter.

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=8pgLirWb0jYC&lpg=PA116&ots=_go0kaG0Hz&dq=%22to%20estimate%20the%20isomerization%20rate%20coefficients%22&pg=PA116#v=onepage&q=%22to%20estimate%20the%20isomerization%20rate%20coefficients%22&f=true

Sponsored Links