April 26, 2024, 07:16:56 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: elements in periodic system  (Read 2691 times)

Offline student123

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
elements in periodic system
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »
i am asking about properties of titanium. I need those informations because of school project for chemistry. please answer on my question

Offline kriggy

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +136/-16
Re: elements in periodic system
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 02:19:46 PM »
Read forum rules first, none will do the homework for you.
http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=titanium

Offline student123

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 01:18:27 PM »
 i was searching for attractions of gallium can anyone please answer me. i found that it is in solid state under the room temperature, but at temperature a bit above room temperature it becomes in liquid state. but i didnt find any other attractions

Offline student123

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 01:20:42 PM »
and sorry if i am violating some forum rules

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 02:12:20 PM »
student123:, I've locked this thread, and I hope you (and anyone else who reads this thread) will not just read the rules, but try to understand them and apply them.  And I hope you realize that the forum rules are meant so that these forums run smoothly.

First if all, we're here to help, we give you hints, or ideas to help your calculations.  We don't want to give you complete answers.  Unfortunately, there's no way to "help" you with the properties of titanium -- you read them in a book, or you don't.  We can't help you without doing it for you.

You should give your questions proper titles.  I often change them for people, but I don't know what you're asking.  How does your question relate to "elements in the periodic table"?  This is happening a few times lately, which is why I've singled you out.  More than a few times, the title is "periodicy" and the question has no bearing on the periodic table.

Also, why did you ask your question in the "Biochemical" sub-forum?  This topic doesn't remotely belong here.  I can move questions to  the proper forum, but a badly asked question doesn't properly belong anywhere.  So I can't help at all.

So please, try to ask question that express complete thoughts, and give them good titles.  Try to ask questions, that people can answer with a "yes" or "no" or "What can I do to fix this?"  Maybe other forums let you start a general question, and grow a giant thread of everyone's opinions.  But these forums don't work that way.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links