April 24, 2024, 06:32:57 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Absorption properties of the zeolite  (Read 2370 times)

Offline giova

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Absorption properties of the zeolite
« on: May 04, 2014, 02:12:05 PM »
Hi,
someone can tell me the amount of zeolite needed to purify a cubic meter of air or some operation that can help me get it, please?
Thanks you.

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Absorption properties of the zeolite
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 02:24:18 PM »
I'd doubt that anyone could.  You haven't said what the air is contaminated with.  You haven't said how you're going to get the air over the zeolite.  And "some operation to help me get it"  really doesn't mean anything in standard US English.

This forum has rules, we don't like it when some high school student come here and say, "I can't understand quantum mechanics and my teacher is a meanie, and why do I ned to know this oh yeah i need a good grad so I can geta good job so just give me all the answer plz and teach it all to me.  Ha. Ha."

Now, you don't seem to be a young kid, but you are still asking for too much from us.  So try to tell us as much as possible about your question, and tell us what you know about similar topics, and we'll see how we can help.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline giova

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Absorption properties of the zeolite
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 04:00:38 PM »
I'd doubt that anyone could.  You haven't said what the air is contaminated with.  You haven't said how you're going to get the air over the zeolite.  And "some operation to help me get it"  really doesn't mean anything in standard US English.

This forum has rules, we don't like it when some high school student come here and say, "I can't understand quantum mechanics and my teacher is a meanie, and why do I ned to know this oh yeah i need a good grad so I can geta good job so just give me all the answer plz and teach it all to me.  Ha. Ha."

Now, you don't seem to be a young kid, but you are still asking for too much from us.  So try to tell us as much as possible about your question, and tell us what you know about similar topics, and we'll see how we can help.

Hi Arkcon,
oh sorry i didn't know, i'm not a high school student and i'm not an expert in chemistry. It is only a my curiosity for a my project.
Ok i try to be more specific. I have a simple computer fan and a filter of Zeolite kind X (NaX) in granules between 1mm and 5mm and I would like to know how much Zeolite use for adsorb CH4 in a cubic meter?
Oh thanks for correct my English grammar ;) I meant formulas not operation.

Sponsored Links