June 16, 2024, 02:46:39 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: CHEM 1010 Chemistry Applied to Today's World online class  (Read 3486 times)

Offline online2014

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
My friend told me that he is taking this class at Ohio University online.
It is designed for nonscience majors with little or no previous experience with chemistry. Applications of basic principles of chemistry to real-world situations.

See link :
http://webapps.ohio.edu/classes/results.htm?selectedTerm=2014SUMMER%25&_selectedTerm=1&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&locations=ZANS&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&_locations=on&includeOnline=true&subject=Chemistry+%28CHEM%29&courseNumber=1010&className=&courseTopic=&courseLevel=A&status=A&_includeCanceled=on&generalEducationCode2=ALL&beginDate=&endDate=&instructor=&courseDescription=&creditHours=&classStartTime=&classEndTime=&_classDay=on&_classDay=on&_classDay=on&_classDay=on&_classDay=on&_classDay=on&_classDay=on&gradeEligibilityCode=GE0&building=&room=&resultsPerPage=50&searchType=basic

Any advice about online classes ? Any recommendation? The class is offered between 6/30/2014-08/16/2014. I do not know if anyone recommend this class for me. My friend was happy with the class and the exams are taken from home. I still appreciate more feedback.

Offline orgo814

• Mole Snacks: +11/-6
Re: CHEM 1010 Chemistry Applied to Today's World online class
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:08:13 AM »
I don't know what advice you would want? Study hard?

Normally, I would never recommend taking a chemistry course online but given it is a low-level class for non science majors, you should be fine. Just treat it like a regular class... do the readings and practice the problems assigned to you as homework. That's really all you can do.

Offline online2014

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: CHEM 1010 Chemistry Applied to Today's World online class
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 03:19:32 PM »
If anyone took the class, was it a hard one? what was you grade and rating for the class?

Sponsored Links