March 28, 2024, 06:44:14 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Random chemical reactions  (Read 8919 times)

Lois

Re: Random chemical reactions
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »

You are mistaken. This is a very simple program that is able to write a programmer in one day.

So write one & post a link here. We'll be glad to see.

What's stopping you? You think it is simple. Rest of us think it is not. But we may be all idiots. Easiest way to prove that we don't know what we are talking about is to write such a program. Please do.

Instead of one day I'll give you three. I'm checking back here on Wed. to check your program out.

With this program, some mysticism. I find programmers to give the job. They say they will do everything ... and lost. Thus it was 4 times. I can not find a programmer who will do it.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 09:22:56 AM »
I can not find a programmer who will do it.

So why are you so sure it is a simple problem that can be solved in a single day?

My guess is that there is something wrong with the problem definition. Things that you have posted so far don't add up and they seem to contradict each other at times. Part of the problem is your English, part of the problem is the fact you seem to be using word "reaction" in a different meaning than chemists do, but I am not convinced these are all problems here.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline curiouscat

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +121/-35
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 09:36:29 AM »
Also, can you tell us something more about your background? That might help us more to understand your intentions / goals / basic expertise here.

Lois

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 10:44:55 AM »
Also, can you tell us something more about your background? That might help us more to understand your intentions / goals / basic expertise here.

The idea should be clear schooler. I do not see one here can be supplemented.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 03:38:19 PM »
Enough then. Topic locked.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Sponsored Links