April 25, 2024, 06:20:01 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: A new effect  (Read 2888 times)

Lois

A new effect
« on: July 07, 2014, 09:24:23 PM »
Understood nothing. Did review the game-voice rose sharply during recording and decreased over time due to this increase. What is this effect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe9ytlu6nZw

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: A new effect
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 02:53:28 AM »
Sounds like accelerated. There are infinitely many ways of recording the voice and the video wrong, they depend on the software and parameters used.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Lois

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »
Sounds like accelerated. There are infinitely many ways of recording the voice and the video wrong, they depend on the software and parameters used.

I did not change the settings. Everything is always recorded properly. It is very strange.

Offline kriggy

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +136/-16
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 07:27:01 AM »

I did not change the settings. Everything is always recorded properly. It is very strange.

maybe it was recorded that way? Or are you the author and you try to get rid of it? Maybe try different microphone or record at different computer

Sponsored Links