April 29, 2024, 09:37:52 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Advanced textbook about Energy and Electron transfer  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Hayao

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Advanced textbook about Energy and Electron transfer
« on: August 25, 2014, 04:22:30 AM »
Hello, I am looking for a textbook about energy and electron transfer.

I am fairly familiar with them, but I want to know more about it, so I am looking for an advanced textbook about energy and electron transfer. It would be better if it has examples for example, in inorganic materials (ceramics), organic molecules, and complexes. If it also explain about Lanthanides, then it's even better!!

I don't mind if it's published in publications like wiley, springer, or as an individual textbook sold in amazon. I also don't mind if it's part of the textbook (chapters) or if it's specialized textbook.

Thank you!

Online Corribus

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +530/-23
  • A lover of spectroscopy and chocolate.
Re: Advanced textbook about Energy and Electron transfer
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
Turro's Modern Molecular Photochemistry has quite a bit about energy transfer, but not so much about electron transfer. Likewise, Principles of Fluorescence Spectroscopy by Lakowicz has quite a bit, mostly in the context of (not surprisingly) fluorescence.

I don't know any textbook that covers the topic of electron transfer well. A search on amazon for "electron transfer" turns up some possibilities, but I can't speak personally to their quality. You may also look for a review in the primary literature.
What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?  - Richard P. Feynman

Sponsored Links