March 28, 2024, 11:59:01 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Looking for useful chromatography websites  (Read 5059 times)

Offline mike

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +121/-35
Looking for useful chromatography websites
« on: April 12, 2006, 12:39:32 AM »
Hi all, I would like to find some useful, well written, reliable and well presented websites on the following:

1. Natural product extraction (general info only not too much specific detail)
2. Thin layer chromatography (TLC) (general info again, maybe with some wicked photos, I already have flash animation that we made to show the procedure)
3. Polarity (general info on the idea that some organic compounds are more polar than others, and how this affects their interactios with other molecules + explaination of why TLC works due to polarity)

So if you have one or know of one please let me know. By the way, I know the theory behind all of these so I am not looking for an explaination on this forum I am simply looking for awesome websites on the topic.

Cheers,

mike
There is no science without fancy, and no art without facts.

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
Re: Looking for useful chromatography websites
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 06:55:43 PM »
did you try google-ing it?
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline mike

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +121/-35
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 07:59:34 PM »
did you try google-ing it?
::)

I have made my own pages for this now :)
There is no science without fancy, and no art without facts.

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 09:20:33 PM »
oh haha didn't look at the date on that one

my apologies
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Sponsored Links