March 29, 2024, 04:53:38 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Trouble setting up an account  (Read 3893 times)

Offline Darryl1

• Mole Snacks: +5/-0
Trouble setting up an account
« on: February 19, 2015, 02:06:05 PM »
I would have sent a private message for this, but it doesn't appear I'm allowed to - probably because I'm new.

Anyway.  Yesterday I tried to register, but I was not getting the email confirmation to activate the account.  I had it resent numerous times and I checked my spam folder and everything.  I had to reregister using a different email address which did work.  It was just a junk email address.  It worked though, the email came right through.  I went into my preferences to try to change things to my correct email, but it says that the email and user name are taken.  Is it possible to switch this over?
Thanks and I look forward to contributing in the future!

-d

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: Trouble setting up an account
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 05:22:14 PM »
It will be definitely possible to put things back on track, for now please just use the account as it is and we will get back to the email once you get promoted to the New Member group. Shouldn't take long, it is post count based.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Darryl1

• Mole Snacks: +5/-0
Re: Trouble setting up an account
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:16:04 PM »
Okay thank you.  I suppose I could just keep posting pointless things to get bumped up from 'very new member' but I won't.  Hopefully once I'm bumped up, you'll be able to move my intro post over, if not, no big deal.

-d
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:40:17 PM by Darryl1 »

Sponsored Links