Topic: 10,000 Days  (Read 5150 times)

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
10,000 Days
« on: April 09, 2006, 11:27:04 AM »
If anybody here is a fan of the band Tool, then they already know how sweet May 2nd is going to be.  That is when Tool's new album '10,000 Days' is coming out.  I already have it pre-ordered and simply cannot wait for it to arrive.  I am COMPLETELY psyched about it.  :D
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: 10,000 Days
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 03:04:34 PM »
What about Omega and 10000 steps? (10000 Lépés)

But they recorded their best hits before you were born :) Early seventies or late sixties. Look for  ‘Gyongyhaju lany' (‘Girl With Pearls In Her Hair').
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
Re: 10,000 Days
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 01:10:49 PM »
i still haven't gotten a chance to go out and get the tool album  :'(
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Sponsored Links