April 29, 2024, 03:22:29 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Looking for a Chemical Engineer!  (Read 2612 times)

sunshine10

Looking for a Chemical Engineer!
« on: January 10, 2015, 09:38:59 PM »
   Hello!

Let me start off by thanking you for your time in reading this. I am the founder of a new start-up company looking to partner with a chemical engineer to help develop an edible product that will be the solution to a problem across multiple industries! I am very confident that this product will do very well if made, manufactured and presented the right way and that is what I intend to do. On the other hand, I need the expertise of a chemical engineer to help develop the product to get the company from the idea stage to the product development stage. I will definitely go into more detail about the product with the chemical engineer we choose to work on this with. Since we are a small, new company that is building from the ground up, it's important to find someone to work with that will take this venture to the next level with us.

In exchange for your expertise in guiding this product, I'm willing to offer a percentage of the company, so as the company grows, so does your income! So if you're working at another place, you can do this on the side to start! If you want more information, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm looking to get product development going as soon as possible!

As mentioned above, I am very confident and excited about this product and am looking for someone who will share that same excitement and grow with the company. So if this is you, I look forward to hearing from you. If it's not you but you know of someone who is looking for a new venture, please let us know!

Thank you again for your time.
Angela

Offline Henry_H

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Looking for a Chemical Engineer!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 06:16:29 PM »
Hi Angela,
First of all, I like your name.
Second of all, where is this job located at??
If it's at Los Angeles I know a few people that can handle it.

Sponsored Links