July 15, 2024, 07:16:15 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: how can I went to USA or Europe for practise?  (Read 9269 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
how can I went to USA or Europe for practise?
« on: April 01, 2006, 10:17:48 AM »
Hi. I'm student of Kazan State University, chemistry institute of Butlerov, is in Russia.
I want to know, how can I went to USA or Europe for practise (my specialisation is element-organic and polymer chemistry).

Thanks, looking foward.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 07:41:42 PM by Mitch »

Offline Donaldson Tan

  • Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Sr. Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3177
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
  • Gender: Male
    • New Asia Republic
Re: Very important
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 07:03:14 AM »
you mean get a job?

how about applying for a PhD program at an American or European university?
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Sponsored Links