March 29, 2024, 09:34:44 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Do mercury chelators let go of mercury after 3 to 4 hours?  (Read 2434 times)

Anthony

Do mercury chelators let go of mercury after 3 to 4 hours?
« on: August 12, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
Good Day,

I’m treating myself for mercury with the Andy Cutler method. Andy is a PhD chemist and he wrote a pioneering book in the field called Amalgam Illness, Diagnosis and Treatment. (Unfortunately, the book was poorly written and it’s difficult to read. There is a newer and much easier to read book entitled Mercury Poisoning: The Undiagnosed Epidemic by David Hammond.)

Here’s how it works. I take these two chelators, which are compounds that bind with mercury. They are alpha lipoic acid and DMSA. Alpha lipoic acid will cross the blood brain barrier. It binds with mercury and arsenic. So it will pull mercury out of the brain! DMSA binds with mercury and lead. There is some debate about whether DMSA can cross the blood brain barrier.

I take both of these together, every 3 hours during the day, then 4 hours at night. This means setting an alarm and waking up in the wee hours to take these 2 capsules. I do this for 1 to 2 weeks, and then let the liver and kidneys rest from having mercury move through them. This is called a round.

Key Point:
According to Andy, alpha lipoic acid has a half life of 3 hours and DMSA has a half life of 4 hours.

After I start a round, if I miss taking the next 2 capsules by more than 30 minutes, the alpha lipoic acid and DMSA will let go of the mercury they are carrying and that mercury will be redistributed to some random place in the body. So his method means stopping the round, waiting several days, and then starting over.

Is this true?

If I can go longer than 4 hours, I would not need to wake up in the middle of the night.

I have read that alpha lipoic acid and DMSA are really good at binding with mercury. They both have 2 sulfur groups and mercury binds with sulfur. It seems counterintuitive that a DMSA molecule would let go of the mercury it is carrying because there are not enough other DMSA molecules nearby.

Helping Others:
If you want to know if the Andy Cutler method works, it certainly does!  I started chelating at the beginning of last December. Andy wrote that it takes a year to treat an average case of mercury toxicity. A severe case can take 2 to 4 years.

I used to be plagued with horrible, icky, dark, evil depression. The depression is 95 percent gone. I used to have wicked anxiety attacks. I had 2 anxiety attacks that lasted for 3 months! I was just miserable. Now I get mild anxiety attacks that last no more than 15 minutes.

Mercury binds with serotonin, and that causes depression.

There are many parents that use the Andy Cutler method to treat their children for autism. There are many things that can cause autism, but by far, the number one cause of autism is mercury. This is according to Doctor Shirley Tenpenny and Doctor Daniel Ayoub. I’ve listened to several of their talks at conferences, which are available on You Tube.

Thank you for your insight! Happy Trails, Anthony
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:31:32 AM by Arkcon »

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Do mercury chelators let go of mercury after 3 to 4 hours?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 09:21:53 PM »
Sorry.  But according to the rules, we don't give specific information on self medication.  You can work with a professional, or get a blog of your own.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links