April 28, 2024, 12:19:03 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Cream ingredients  (Read 1766 times)

Veve

Cream ingredients
« on: December 12, 2015, 06:30:51 AM »
Hi everyone,
I would like to ask about a certain skin product.  I know that very often their claims are false and that the ingredients cannot reach inner layers of skin and many products also contain harmful substances.
Recently I tried a sample of a cream and didn't get any side effects and subjectively, my skin feels better but that could just be a placebo or an illusion.

I would like to hear your opinion about the ingredients. I consider buying it but hesitate a bit because it is not cheap and I am afraid of harmful substances it might contain.  I currently only use home-made natural cosmetics because I am not a chemist and I don't understand technical terms on the labels.

So the producer claims that it contains both long and short-chained HA (2000 and 52 KDa accourding to their website)
It also contains glycine-saponin
dexpanthenol

All ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Germ Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Would you generally say that this mixture might be effective against early signs of aging and wrinkles? Can the ingredients reach lower layers of skin as the producer says or are they misleading?

I understand that this is a matter of personal opinion and I am not seeking medical advice. I am not selling anything. I understand that everyone is different and for some people it might be OK, for others not. (I am writing this disclaimer because when I asked this question on another forum it was immediately deleted as it was considered "asking for medical advice" by the moderator. So no, I am not asking for medical advice! ;) )
I fully understand it is impossible to answer this question with 100% certainity.
I am asking about the effect of these ingredients on average person with average skin.
Thank you and have a nice day :)

Sponsored Links