April 16, 2024, 10:37:43 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: AP test  (Read 224089 times)

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
Re: AP test
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2006, 12:05:27 AM »
hey look, i have three stars now, 100 posts ftw!
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2006, 12:06:36 AM »
just a small tangent, we've gone almost 100 pages in less than an hour and tyler has become a full member with 100 posts
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2006, 12:06:51 AM »
furgy had the chromate solution as yellow right and the dichromate as orange right?
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »
hey look, i have three stars now, 100 posts ftw!

i'm on the way

i only have 30+ to go

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2006, 12:07:28 AM »
doesn't sodium burn yellow and chromate burn purple or something like that?
i don't know but i just read the question again, and no, the precipitant isn't yellow, it is with the CrO4 though. dichromate is red. or is it the other way around?
when mr. F did that thing with all the different colored test tubes wasn't chromate purple and dichromate blue or am i thinking of something else?
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2006, 12:07:59 AM »
furgy had the chromate solution as yellow right and the dichromate as orange right?

that's what i remember but my memory isn't all i could hope for lol

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2006, 12:08:35 AM »
i'm on the way
i only have 30+ to go
hell yes! i wonder how many useless posts i have to make before i get more stars.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2006, 12:08:47 AM »
i don't know but i just read the question again, and no, the precipitant isn't yellow, it is with the CrO4 though. dichromate is red. or is it the other way around?
when mr. F did that thing with all the different colored test tubes wasn't chromate purple and dichromate blue or am i thinking of something else?

the chromate was yellow or something lite and the dichromate was dark

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2006, 12:08:53 AM »
sykes got second page ownage. :P
ya but you're still owning me with post count, grr
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2006, 12:09:07 AM »

no that was copper and some other solution i can't remember
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2006, 12:09:31 AM »
i'm on the way
i only have 30+ to go
hell yes! i wonder how many useless posts i have to make before i get more stars.

i have no clue lol but these ones aren't as useless as the immigration stuff lol

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2006, 12:09:41 AM »
ppt's man, those test tubes didn't have ppt's.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2006, 12:10:11 AM »
sykes got second page ownage. :P
ya but you're still owning me with post count, grr

tyler and i are owning the snack count at a solid 3 lol no one take any away for this reply

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2006, 12:10:31 AM »
no that was copper and some other solution i can't remember
chromium

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2006, 12:11:03 AM »
tyler and i are owning the snack count at a solid 3 lol no one take any away for this reply
something about that just made me laugh ;D

Sponsored Links