March 28, 2024, 03:44:59 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: AP test  (Read 223344 times)

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
Re: AP test
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2006, 12:11:29 AM »
when mr. F did that thing with all the different colored test tubes wasn't chromate purple and dichromate blue or am i thinking of something else?
ppt's man, those test tubes didn't have ppt's.

but when he did the in class thing didn't he shift it by adding like more chromate or dichromate to make it change colors and the chromate became all cloudy and what not
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2006, 12:11:45 AM »
furgy is gonna read what we did on here just before the test and prolly give us all A's or something for just putting forth such an effort just before the test
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2006, 12:11:53 AM »
sykes got second page ownage. :P
ya but you're still owning me with post count, grr

tyler and i are owning the snack count at a solid 3 lol no one take any away for this reply
i think that's because tyler took one of my snacks and never gave it back, grr
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2006, 12:12:15 AM »
Total time logged in: 7 hours and 15 minutes.  :-\ that's pretty sad, because everytime i leave the site it logs me out.
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2006, 12:13:02 AM »
when mr. F did that thing with all the different colored test tubes wasn't chromate purple and dichromate blue or am i thinking of something else?

but when he did the in class thing didn't he shift it by adding like more chromate or dichromate to make it change colors and the chromate became all cloudy and what not

very true. was that just the solution going back to solid form or was there another ppt

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2006, 12:13:08 AM »

you're talking about an entirely different thing here buddy.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2006, 12:13:29 AM »
sykes got second page ownage. :P
ya but you're still owning me with post count, grr

tyler and i are owning the snack count at a solid 3 lol no one take any away for this reply
i think that's because tyler took one of my snacks and never gave it back, grr

you would still be at 2 tho

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2006, 12:13:44 AM »

that was acid base equilibriums not ppt's
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2006, 12:14:15 AM »
Total time logged in: 7 hours and 15 minutes.  :-\ that's pretty sad, because everytime i leave the site it logs me out.

4 hours and 46 minutes

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2006, 12:14:56 AM »

true

what tyler's saying is the like 7 test tubes or whatever on his table that he keeps talking about

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2006, 12:15:06 AM »
no that was copper and some other solution i can't remember
chromium

i thought we just figured chromium to be yellow?
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2006, 12:15:30 AM »
yeah, but i remember one with the chromate-dichromate deal.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2006, 12:15:50 AM »
no that was copper and some other solution i can't remember
chromium

yes it is yellow. someone google it

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2006, 12:16:05 AM »

that's chromate

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2006, 12:16:46 AM »
if it wasn't for these quotes, i would be confused out my ass hole

Sponsored Links