• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
Re: AP test
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2006, 08:59:46 PM »
100 posts ftw!
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2006, 09:05:00 PM »
what does ftw mean??
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2006, 09:05:43 PM »

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2006, 09:10:39 PM »
oh i see

that makes sense

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2006, 09:12:48 PM »
yeah, internet lingo  :P

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2006, 09:16:16 PM »
im going to call the sykes and ryan and tell them to get on  :P

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2006, 09:18:25 PM »
Have fun lol i'm prolly about to get off it for a few hours cuz i was on before you were

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2006, 09:21:02 PM »
dammit! what time will you be back on and ill try to get everyone on at that time.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2006, 09:22:11 PM »
dammit! what time will you be back on and ill try to get everyone on at that time.

give me a time you want everyone on and i'll jump back on

i got nothing else to do really so i can come back whenever

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »
i emailed malcolm to tell him to sign up but no one elses email was on the nicenet so that's all i can do until tomorrow

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2006, 09:24:55 PM »
eh, i don't know, 8. 830.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2006, 09:29:36 PM »
sounds pretty good to me

hopefully ryan will get his lazy  :o on this thing and have some good quality discourse

we need fergunwinkle on here too. that'll be his name also, fergunwinkle or ferganwinkle or something like that

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2006, 09:30:48 PM »
sounds pretty good to me
hopefully ryan will get his lazy  :o on this thing and have some good quality discourse
we need fergunwinkle on here too. that'll be his name also, fergunwinkle or ferganwinkle or something like that
yeah, that would be pretty funny if his sn was fergunwinkle.

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2006, 09:33:41 PM »
hey, if you want to chill on here a little longer, then ill call them.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2006, 09:38:29 PM »
ok i can do that. i'll just bounce around for a bit until it livens up and then i'll come back non-stop lol

-Your's truly, 2006;

Sponsored Links