March 28, 2024, 06:39:50 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: AP test  (Read 223327 times)

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
Re: AP test
« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2006, 08:21:38 PM »
mostly it's just us in here though and everyone has to do the same work, so we can ask each other questions in here, we are all in the same classes.   :)
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2006, 08:48:41 PM »
ya were all geniuses like that and always will be. lol 8)
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline tennis freak

« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2006, 08:49:29 PM »
dude tyler, or anybody else, did you figure out how your gonna do your paper airplane for tomorrow?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 08:52:29 PM by tennis freak »

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2006, 12:27:09 AM »
dude tyler, or anybody else, did you figure out how your gonna do your paper airplane for tomorrow?

i'm stealing your idea which just mine backwards and throwing it better
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline Will

• Organic Dude
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +58/-2
« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2006, 03:06:02 AM »

I always found a scrunched up paper ball flies much further than most paper aeroplanes, plus its easier to make! ;)

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »
I always found a scrunched up paper ball flies much further than most paper aeroplanes, plus its easier to make! ;)
genious! my dad showed me how to make a cool one, it is kind of tricky to throw though.  :o

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2006, 12:34:39 PM »
i'm gone for two whole days and there are only two more posts on here  :-\

what's that??

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline tennis freak

« Reply #232 on: May 14, 2006, 02:29:02 PM »
sorry dude i have been a little busy/lazy :P

Offline tennis freak

« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2006, 03:46:50 PM »
hey guys are we still putting our squad stuff on our shirts ???

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #234 on: May 14, 2006, 05:00:24 PM »
hey guys are we still putting our squad stuff on our shirts ???

i vote we tell furgy and he buys a bleach pen so we can all do it in class and any other ap chem kids can do it with him later and stuff...

how did everyones come out?

mine came out quite exceptionally i think

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #235 on: May 14, 2006, 05:58:16 PM »
mine came out really well.  :o bleach pen ftw!

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #236 on: May 14, 2006, 06:04:53 PM »
yes we use a bleach pen on the shirts to write in the AP Chemistry Squad thing and it will be straight lines and all that as opposed to using bleach and a qtip or something

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #237 on: May 14, 2006, 06:10:19 PM »
yes we use a bleach pen on the shirts to write in the AP Chemistry Squad thing and it will be straight lines and all that as opposed to using bleach and a qtip or something
hey, you're finally on! what's up with the negative snack business? i posted in the mod suggestion forum and they said that if you post too much in the general forum, you get duked, but other than that it's just if someone is pissed at you.

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #238 on: May 14, 2006, 06:10:53 PM »
there, now you're at zero again.  ;D

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #239 on: May 14, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »
there, now you're at zero again.  ;D

bastard!

-Your's truly, 2006;

Sponsored Links