• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
Re: AP test
« Reply #240 on: May 14, 2006, 11:29:13 PM »
wth? i gave you one so you are at zero now instead of -1
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
« Reply #241 on: May 15, 2006, 07:44:54 PM »
wth? i gave you one so you are at zero now instead of -1

oh ok. i returned the favor
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #242 on: May 15, 2006, 08:15:38 PM »
do we have any idea of what we're going to write on our shirts tomorrow and in what fashion it will be in?

i'm going to bring some bleach if i have any at home

and you have to really lay on the bleach and give it about an hour or so but it def works lol  :o

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #243 on: May 15, 2006, 08:31:29 PM »
alright sounds good. i was just going to write "AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]" if we can ever get those others to join then we should be an actual club. we'll have the shirts, so we must be a club right? all clubs have special shirts.  :o

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #244 on: May 15, 2006, 08:33:23 PM »
alright sounds good. i was just going to write "AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]" if we can ever get those others to join then we should be an actual club. we'll have the shirts, so we must be a club right? all clubs have special shirts.  :o

haha very true

these people keep taking tons of scooby snacks cuz i was confused about something and they didn't like it  >:(

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #245 on: May 15, 2006, 08:49:21 PM »
your confusion confused everyone.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2006, 03:43:12 PM »
your confusion confused everyone.

no it didn't cuz it was NOT equilibrium lol  :)

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
maybe your confusion didn't confuse everyone but H2 gas does not evolve from HCl solution like you said... or maybe people just hate you

anyone want to do that e.c. physics project with me... it's due thursday i think
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 03:52:37 PM by syko sykes »
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2006, 05:09:35 PM »
pffff! physics ec, im not going to do that because you can't do anything fun.

Offline syko sykes

« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2006, 06:25:56 PM »
pffff! physics ec, im not going to do that because you can't do anything fun.
have you asked her about filming one at our house so that we don't bring the fire hazard to school

the only restriction she put on it was no fire right?

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2006, 06:42:52 PM »
maybe your confusion didn't confuse everyone but H2 gas does not evolve from HCl solution like you said... or maybe people just hate you

anyone want to do that e.c. physics project with me... it's due thursday i think

i was thinking about the HCl Mg lab where it did produce the H2 gas lol  :P

and sure i'll do that thing if you want to, i have a vague idea in mind already

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline syko sykes

« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2006, 07:08:02 PM »

ah, that would make a lot more sense for the production of hydrogen gas

we need to run the plans by Tesdahl by tomorrow then... you have my number so give me a call and we can work on it tonight and/or tomorrow

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2006, 07:14:13 PM »

ah, that would make a lot more sense for the production of hydrogen gas

we need to run the plans by Tesdahl by tomorrow then... you have my number so give me a call and we can work on it tonight and/or tomorrow

ok, it's an idea i did freshman year that involved crushing a can so it's pretty wicked i must say, plus i have wood for the base and all that jazz

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2006, 07:24:31 PM »
you can't use fire, guns, napalm, hazardous chemicals or anything cool of that nature, so if you wanted to ask her about filming it and we use those things then im in

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2006, 07:25:09 PM »
sykes: hth do you have more snacks than me?

Sponsored Links