April 19, 2024, 10:50:05 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: AP test  (Read 224247 times)

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
Re: AP test
« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2006, 07:27:13 PM »
sykes: hth do you have more snacks than me?

i agree

"you can't use fire, guns, napalm, hazardous chemicals or anything cool of that nature, so if you wanted to ask her about filming it and we use those things then im in"

napalm woulb be a nice touch   ;D
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2006, 07:35:36 PM »
sykes: hth do you have more snacks than me?
not really sure because i gave you one today so you should have 3 or so... I guess I finally made somebody happy  :)

just a wild guess, there's a good chance will took 1 of your snacks during the HCl controversy
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #257 on: May 16, 2006, 07:55:20 PM »
just a wild guess, there's a good chance will took 1 of your snacks during the HCl controversy

he def nabbed one of mine, even tho i was right

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2006, 08:12:04 PM »
yeah, probably. call tanillium and tell her sorry @$$ to get on.
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #259 on: May 16, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »
yeah, probably. call tanillium and tell her sorry @$$ to get on.

i won't be on for a couple hours cuz i gotta go to the choir thing  :P but i'll be on at like 9-10 and later or so

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline Will

• Organic Dude
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +58/-2
« Reply #260 on: May 16, 2006, 08:41:46 PM »

he def nabbed one of mine, even tho i was right

:o Ask a mod! I have never ever taken a scooby snack before from anyone (I was one of the people to give you a snack, syko!)!!! I don't care if you guys took mine last night, scooby snacks are the last thing on my mind.
Please read what lemonoman said:
The reaction is reversible.  The WHOLE time you have an HCl-in-water mixture, I don't care what concentration it is...HCl molecules will be dissociating into H+ (as H3O+) and Cl- ... just as H+ and Cl- will be simultaneously recombining somewhere else.  The EQUILIBRIUM that is set up comes to rest (as in, no change occurs...but the equilibrium exists) at a point where most (i.e. 99.7%) of the HCl molecules you put in are in dissociated form.
It is just one of those boring facts of chemistry that you'll have to learn, and accept it even if you don't yet understand it.
Here are some notes on this subject from the University of British Columbia : http://www.chem.ubc.ca/courseware/pH/. The notes under section 1 explain why it is an equilibrium very clearly. Hope this helps ;).

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #261 on: May 16, 2006, 08:45:12 PM »
haha. /rctrackstar  ;D

Offline syko sykes

« Reply #262 on: May 16, 2006, 09:27:52 PM »
my apologies will, didn't mean to offend you in any way if i did... and thanks for the scooby

obviously you pissed somebody off though trevor

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2006, 10:01:05 PM »
my apologies will, didn't mean to offend you in any way if i did... and thanks for the scooby
obviously you pissed somebody off though trevor
that is pretty funny, he obviously pissed off more than one person.

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #264 on: May 17, 2006, 06:56:12 PM »
i wish i had a scooby snack :'( but whatever i guess it is good that i haven't pissed anybody off yet
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline syko sykes

« Reply #265 on: May 17, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »
i wish i had a scooby snack :'( but whatever i guess it is good that i haven't pissed anybody off yet
you wish?

... you have 2.

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #266 on: May 17, 2006, 09:35:04 PM »
wth? grrr! you have more snacks than me!  :P

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #267 on: May 17, 2006, 09:52:22 PM »
did you guys give the snacks ??? cuz the last time i was on today i didn't have any
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline syko sykes

« Reply #268 on: May 18, 2006, 01:24:15 AM »
i think i gave you 1 but i thought you knew about that

yay, over 100 posts! Hello full member status ;D

and nice avatar there mrdeadman, very appropriate for your name... i take it you side with modern arts?

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2006, 03:03:54 PM »
i think i gave you 1 but i thought you knew about that

yay, over 100 posts! Hello full member status ;D

and nice avatar there mrdeadman, very appropriate for your name... i take it you side with modern arts?

congrats! wait till you hit the 200 mark

-Your's truly, 2006;

Sponsored Links