March 28, 2024, 09:43:08 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Animal testing.  (Read 47268 times)

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
Re: Animal testing.
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 08:45:39 PM »
i don't know about a change on a fairly small forum  :-\
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 09:15:30 PM »
these people will (hopefully) go out and tell their pals, who'll tell their pals, and so on. it is a genious plan :P
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »
these people will (hopefully) go out and tell their pals, who'll tell their pals, and so on. it is a genious plan :P

what if the people in this forum have no pals huh? have no friends? you need to take into account the chem geek friend uncertainty principle here lol we're geeks and people shy from us smarter ones

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 09:22:26 PM »
what if the people in this forum have no pals huh? have no friends? you need to take into account the chem geek friend uncertainty principle here lol we're geeks and people shy from us smarter ones
dang your logic!  :P

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 09:27:01 PM »
dang your logic!  :P

see i told you i'm smart. the world is like an atom. the not-quite-as-inteligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. we, we are the electrons. granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. we all have differing inteligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. it's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which i am a big fan of

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 09:29:13 PM »
see i told you i'm smart. the world is like an atom. the not-quite-as-inteligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. we, we are the electrons. granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. we all have differing inteligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. it's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which i am a big fan of
that's the most beautiful thing ive read.  :'(

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 09:31:11 PM »
i know! i'm a fricken poet that's a master with analogies.

i'm going to put that in my signature also if it will fit

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2006, 09:32:47 PM »
i'm going to put that in my signature also if it will fit
as long as you keep the ap chem squad deal, then you can put a dead body in your sig.  :P

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2006, 09:33:56 PM »
haha there it is

i think i'm going to revise it with capitals and stuff lol

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2006, 09:34:56 PM »
capitals are overrated.  :o

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2006, 09:35:28 PM »
i need some poetic sh!t to put in my sig.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »
correct my "Yours' truely", what's the proper English for that?

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2006, 09:37:39 PM »
and there it is, i edited it a tad just to make it PC  :P

Offline mrdeadman

• I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2006, 09:38:50 PM »
correct my "Yours' truely", what's the proper English for that?
i don't think there's an "e" in truly. nope there's most definately not.

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2006, 09:39:49 PM »
genious! that's the kind of thinking that puts you in the second shell

but i'm sure you'll say something soon to release a small photon if you catch my drift  ;)

-Your's truly, 2006;

Sponsored Links