March 28, 2024, 06:53:14 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Animal testing.  (Read 47258 times)

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
Re: Animal testing.
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »
correct my "Yours' truely", what's the proper English for that?
i don't think there's an "e" in truly. nope there's most definately not.

haha there's a spell check, i forgot
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2006, 09:42:35 PM »
haha there's a spell check, i forgot
the internet owns you.
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 09:44:39 PM »
i see light lol yep that was a photon

ryan is going to be like the sun if he can ever express something worthwhile to jump a level

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2006, 10:22:45 PM »

Ryan is going to be like the sun if he can ever express something worthwhile to jump a level
jump a level? Ryan's not an electron. He's barely a gluon in the center of the nucleus of a Francium atom.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 11:11:21 PM by syko sykes »
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2006, 10:27:52 PM »

Ryan is going to be like the sun if he can ever express something worthwhile to jump a level
jump a level? Ryan's not an electron. He's barely a gluon in the center of the nucleus of Francium atom.

hahahahhaha that's the funniest thing i've heard all day!

ryan would never get this whole thing either lol

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2006, 11:22:18 PM »
hahahahhaha that's the funniest thing i've heard all day!

ryan would never get this whole thing either lol
exactly, that just proves my point further and is why he will never rise above gluon status

now ryan needs to come read this so he can get mad which will make me laugh
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2006, 04:33:06 AM »
i told you i'm smart

Name a number, any number.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 05:41:36 AM by Borek »
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2006, 09:16:08 PM »
see i told you i'm smart. the world is like an atom. the not-quite-as-inteligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. we, we are the electrons. granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. we all have differing inteligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. it's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which i am a big fan of

dude that was the greatest thing that i have ever heard, it fully explains the American HS society at our school. how long did it take you to come up with that?
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2006, 12:24:36 AM »
see i told you i'm smart. the world is like an atom. the not-quite-as-inteligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. we, we are the electrons. granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. we all have differing inteligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. it's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which i am a big fan of

dude that was the greatest thing that i have ever heard, it fully explains the American HS society at our school. how long did it take you to come up with that?

as long as it would take to type it lol i'm just naturally deep

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2006, 12:25:22 AM »

-Your's truly, 2006;

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline mike

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +121/-35
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2006, 06:19:27 AM »

Wrong, you see?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything

:D ;D

That is so funny.  I love it! That deserves a scooby snack for sure ;)
There is no science without fancy, and no art without facts.

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2006, 03:52:18 PM »
Of course that number is 42. I saw the movie. I need to find the book. You had a multiple of it though rctrackstar2007.

Ok, I figured out how to end the animal testing debate. Someone needs to come up with an equation that has values assigned to different points of view and reasons. The number 42, since it's the ultimate number, will have to be what this obscenely detailed equation will have to equal. There will have to be atleast 2 unkowns so that each point of view gets a variable. The unkown with the highest value wins.

First person to come up with it will be rewarded an untold number of scooby snacks, will become extremely famous, and will make tons of money.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Offline rctrackstar2007

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2006, 01:00:56 PM »
Of course that number is 42. I saw the movie. I need to find the book. You had a multiple of it though rctrackstar2007.

Ok, I figured out how to end the animal testing debate. Someone needs to come up with an equation that has values assigned to different points of view and reasons. The number 42, since it's the ultimate number, will have to be what this obscenely detailed equation will have to equal. There will have to be atleast 2 unkowns so that each point of view gets a variable. The unkown with the highest value wins.

First person to come up with it will be rewarded an untold number of scooby snacks, will become extremely famous, and will make tons of money.

a multiple of 42 is good enough for gov't work lol

and i never saw the movie so i couldn't have gotten that one

and x + y = 42, i win  ;D

-Your's truly, 2006;

Sponsored Links