March 28, 2024, 07:56:24 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Animal testing.  (Read 47267 times)

Offline syko sykes

• Mole Snacks: +12/-10
Re: Animal testing.
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »
first off, 6 is not a multiple of 42, it is a divisor or factor of 42

for the equation, X + Y = 42 could have X and Y each equal to 21 resulting in no winner so... XYZ=42 where X and Y represent each side of the debate and Z is the number of scooby snacks each person that reads this should give me. Variables must be whole numbers X, Y, and Z equal 2, 3, and 7 respectively and you all owe me 7 scoobies. Mwahahahahaaaaaaaa.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 10:49:07 AM by syko sykes »
AP Chemistry Squad Member [V]

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2006, 11:28:20 PM »

for the equation, X + Y = 42 could have X and Y each equal to 21 resulting in no winner so... XYZ=42 where X and Y represent each side of the debate and Z is the number of scooby snacks each person that reads this should give me. Variables must be whole numbers X, Y, and Z equal 2, 3, and 7 respectively and you all owe 7 scoobies. Mwahahahahaaaaaaaa.
[soup nazi]NO SNACKS FOR YOU![/soup nazi]
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline rctrackstar2007

• Mole Snacks: +18/-40
  • I need scoobie snacks and a 5 on the test!
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2006, 11:32:41 PM »

for the equation, X + Y = 42 could have X and Y each equal to 21 resulting in no winner so... XYZ=42 where X and Y represent each side of the debate and Z is the number of scooby snacks each person that reads this should give me. Variables must be whole numbers X, Y, and Z equal 2, 3, and 7 respectively and you all owe 7 scoobies. Mwahahahahaaaaaaaa.

change the Z variable to how many scoobies you should shove up your  :o and i think we have an equation going here
AP Chemistry Squad Member [002]

The world is like an atom. The not-quite-as-intelligent people are the nucleus all packed together sharing a common...everything. We, we are the electrons. Granted we're not as smart as these engineers and what-not so we're most likely in the first orbital, but we're the electrons of this giant atom. We all have differing intelligences and ideas and we are separated from the nucleus which makes us better because no one really cares about how a nucleus acts. It's the electrons that make chemistry, except for nuclear chem, of course, which I am a big fan of.

-Your's truly, 2006;
  written to describe the HS chem student apart from the average being

Offline tennis freak

• Mole Snacks: +10/-9
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2006, 06:50:44 PM »
definitely dude, that would have to be the greatest equation ever created :P
AP Chemistry Squad Member [004]

Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic!

Sponsored Links