April 18, 2024, 11:02:13 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Thermodynamic Stability of Liposomes  (Read 2672 times)

Offline jonnyturner93

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Thermodynamic Stability of Liposomes
« on: April 09, 2016, 12:34:03 PM »
Hello,

I have been set an assingment to design an experiment to test the thermodynamic stability of liposomes and then modify the system to improve the stability. It is proving very hard to research and I cannot find a paper that gives me the key factors involved.

So my question to you is what are the key factors involved in the thermodynamic stability of liposomes and why? And any papers/references that you can think of to push me in the right direction would be a massive help.

Also what is a good technique to observe liposomes for this kind of experiment?

Thanks,

Jonny

Offline Corribus

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +530/-23
  • A lover of spectroscopy and chocolate.
Re: Thermodynamic Stability of Liposomes
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 01:00:00 PM »
Where have you researched this topic, because the first hit at Google Scholar under the search string "thermodynamic stability of liposomes" is:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/002197979090348R
What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?  - Richard P. Feynman

Offline jonnyturner93

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Thermodynamic Stability of Liposomes
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 01:04:13 PM »
Where have you researched this topic, because the first hit at Google Scholar under the search string "thermodynamic stability of liposomes" is:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/002197979090348R

Hi, Thanks for responding, I have read that letter though I wanted a more up to date article as other things i have read contradict it

Sponsored Links