April 28, 2024, 02:35:49 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 619440 times)

Offline Geddoe

• Mole Snacks: +2/-1
  • See my results!
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2009, 12:13:45 AM »
Hi there, you may call me Geddoe, I'm a first year undergraduate student at a Canadian University taking Philosophy with an interest in Chemistry that I am pursuing.

I hope to meet all of you with time. :)
Post no bills.

Offline cindywang

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2009, 05:27:18 AM »
hi, i am cindy from China, nice to meet you all. Chemical engineer in crystallization and metallugy. Studied geochemistry before. Hope to find chance incorperating natural mechanism and industrial system together. Make the process more enviornmental friendly.

Offline Dawson

« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2009, 08:32:22 PM »
Hey all. I'm Dawson, a biology major at the University of Georgia. Currently studying general chemistry. =]

Offline BetaAmyloid

• Mole Snacks: +18/-38
« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm a 17-year-old high school student extremely interested in the field of chemistry, specifically in epidemiology, yet more specific, oncology. I am currently trying to write a trilogy (of which I would like to keep the name secret until release) on the multiple compounds of the cell and theoretical ways of entering and curing cancerous cells back to normal, homeostatic cells. Don't get mad if I ask multitudes of questions on the forum - I'm just curious!  ;D

Thanks,
The Cancer Curer
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought - Albert Szent-Györgyi

Offline P

• Mole Snacks: +64/-15
  • I am what I am
« Reply #229 on: October 27, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »
Hi I'm P.  Haven't logged in for AGES as work has changed.  Thought I'd say hello. I used to like reading this forum allot but haven't had the chance lately. I hope everyone is well and happy.   Hello again!  :)

P.

Tonight I’m going to party like it’s on sale for $19.99!

- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #230 on: October 27, 2009, 05:46:11 PM »
Welcome back.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Xenophilius

• Inorganic Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-3
  • aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #231 on: October 30, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »
Hi, I'm 17 and currently in High School. I'm pretty much interested in Chemistry(more than math and physics), especially, Inorganic and Organic chemistry.  I look forward to do some useful research work in Chemistry after completing my engineering.

XENOPHILIUS....

Offline Ranadeep

• Mole Snacks: +2/-2
  • I Love Chemistry : )
« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »
Hello .. Im Ranadeep from India Im 16 and im in High School i really like Chemistry more than Maths and Phyiscs especially Organic and Physical part .I Really like this Community with many chem geeks like me : ) .. Im preparing for the Chemistry Olympiad ..both India and International..wish me good luck : )

If i write mistake somewhere ..please excuse me and correct it .. I really like this Board : )
I am 15 from India and i like doing chemistry

Offline exploring gul

« Reply #233 on: November 01, 2009, 01:20:13 PM »
assalam o alaikum to every one
my name is gul n i m from pakistan
i m doing master s in chemistry right now

Offline Elements

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1/-0
« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2009, 07:58:28 PM »
Hey everyone. Im a grade 11 high school student, and Im not very good at chemistry. I will try my best to help anyone thought, and maybe some of you can even help me. Hope to meet you all. Cheers!

Offline csrscience.com

• Mole Snacks: +11/-6
    • CSR Science
« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2009, 09:14:32 PM »
Hello! I've always been interested in chemistry and other sciences and now I am trying to build a community around my enjoyments. My site is http://www.indiescience.org/

I hope I can encourage others to be interested in sciences as much as I am but in order to really make an impact I think I need to get the forums and other things started - if anyone is interested please help me out my posting questions, experiments, answering other peoples questions, etc on my site or possible editing the wiki program.

Also with my site I am going to get a reward system going on to give companies who sell to individuals free advertisement IFF they give out free rewards for awesome scientific write-ups. In order to achieve this I must build a pretty good community in order for the companies to be interested. I think this could help out all of us in the long run.

Anyways, I'm mostly interested in organic chemistry and I'm still learning a ton.
Hope to enjoy this forum, and I hope some people can enjoy my site someday.
to learn more about it: http://indiescience.org/aboutus.html
http://www.csrscience.com/
Mushroom Grow Supplies, Laboratory Equipment, Seeds.

Filter Pump Aspirator - Cheap - Humboldt

Click Here to get 10% Discount

Offline srihari

• Mole Snacks: +1/-0
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2009, 06:49:55 AM »
hi everybody
I'm an undergraduate first year student , studying in IIT-Bombay , India , interested in research . I'm not sure which field I'll take
anyways we have time for that .
i'd like to learn a whole lot of stuff .I'm optimistic that I've got lot to gain for this forum of students and teachers.
Thanking the moderators for setting up such a  wonderful forum.
Regards
Srihari
life's game -play it

Offline catalyst

• Mole Snacks: +3/-0
  • Mind Expanding
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2009, 08:45:23 AM »
Hey, my name is Seth, I'm from Alaska (in all seriousness).

I'm going to school for Process Technology and Industrial Process Instrumentation, but have become increasingly interested in chemistry. After I graduate, I plan to do ongoing studies with chemistry, math and physics in mind.

Thanks for reading.

info.che

« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2009, 10:57:39 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am last year chemical engg. student and came to this forum by searchig on google. i have many precious chemical resources and may be helpful to u. thanks admin and mods for making and serving this chemical forum.
cheers.

Offline philmont702a

• Mole Snacks: +1/-1
« Reply #239 on: November 11, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »
Hi all, thanks for a good forum.  I'm currently a Ph.D. student in the US doing research into natural product synthesis.  Really enjoy the challenging synthetic questions posted here each week.

Sponsored Links