April 28, 2024, 01:02:30 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 619575 times)

Offline blue_moon

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #300 on: March 27, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
I am an undergraduate in Chemical engineering and in my final year. Thanks

:)

Offline Alexia Ashford

« Reply #301 on: April 03, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm a environmental chemical engineering student and I'm 25 years old female. I love video games even If people may think That I'm a little too old for... and  I'm a musician too =).

So that's it I think... 

Offline SamMoore

• Very New Member
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2011, 07:47:07 AM »
I am Sam, a student on the Chemical engineering from Romania and I try to improve my organic chemistry skills and I hope i'll succeed in. I was just browsing around and I think this is a great place and I’m hoping to be able to get and share helpful information here.

Thank,
Sam :)

Offline Raphael

• Mole Snacks: +5/-0
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2011, 08:03:01 PM »
I'm Raphael. Working on my BS in chemistry. Just changed over to chemistry from botany early this year. Looking forward to getting my hands dirty with even more chemistry.

Offline Eclipsed[i]am

« Reply #304 on: April 22, 2011, 10:20:45 PM »
Just signed up! Was looking for a good chem forum, this seems to be it. :) Names Vince

Offline LeonaFlare

• Very New Member
« Reply #305 on: May 24, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
Hello!! :]

I'm new in this forum, currently taking up BS Chemical Engineering..

this is my 2nd year in college.

jackskellington

« Reply #306 on: May 24, 2011, 10:44:15 PM »
Hello! I'm Katie, 15 years old (16 in one month!), and currently a sophomore in a small Catholic high school. My hobbies include reading, spending time with friends, learning new things, singing, and I absolutely love music.

Although we're about to go on our summer break, I'm sure you'll see me around here a lot. Science does not come naturally to me. Take care, everyone! (:

Offline starsnhearts89

« Reply #307 on: June 05, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »
Hey everyone! My name is Mya and I'm from Miami, FL. I now live in Morgantown, WV and am taking classes there. I've come here to improve my understanding of chemistry! It's a subject i've struggled with since high school and i was told by my instructor to join a chemistry forum as it is the best way to start learning! Please bear with me because i'm not too bright in science but I hope I can be more understanding of this subject in the future!

Offline BluePill

• Mole Snacks: +6/-2
  • Difficult is never synonymous to impossible.
« Reply #308 on: June 07, 2011, 10:43:09 AM »
Hi, I'm James

I love organic, inorganic, physical, and biochemistry. I'm currently doing my MPhil on photovoltaic research.

rausitis

« Reply #309 on: June 24, 2011, 05:11:38 AM »
Hello, my name is Mike.  I'm in the IB Diploma Programme, and if you have experienced it yourself, you know that it is a fairly rigourous course, especially chemistry.  I generally like the science, but the workload for that class is killer.  I am currently in the midst of my Group IV project, which is due on Monday of next week, so my life is pretty much revolving around it.

kartoffel

« Reply #310 on: June 24, 2011, 09:05:26 AM »
Hello, I am kartoffel  ;)

I am trying to learn german because it is Einstein's language
Nice to be there

Offline nyph

• Very New Member
« Reply #311 on: July 25, 2011, 11:42:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

I work for a protective coating manufacturer in Indonesia, as a Coating Engineer, who is responsible for formulation and raw material selection of a coating, as well as the application and corrosion-protection properties of the coating.

In protective coating (you also may call it "paint") formulation, I think the use of chemistry mainly focused at raw material recognition: what material will you use for a certain function of a formulated coating. In paint-making itself, the chemical reaction seldom involved. The reaction is expected to happen in the drying/curing process of the coating.

My interest was bigger in mathematics rather than chemistry, but somehow i took BS in chemistry  ;D

Offline yoyoils

• Mole Snacks: +0/-1
  • Monorail kitty!
« Reply #312 on: August 06, 2011, 07:25:13 PM »
Hello my names Vincent but anyone can call me Vince.... Glad to of registered finally!

Offline shango

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1/-0
« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »
I'm 19 years old and I'm studying for my BS in chemistry at the University of Cincinnati. 

mrteverett

« Reply #314 on: August 15, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »
Hello all, I am a chemistry teacher from New Jersey.  I have lived here my whole life, including my years of college at http://www.tcnj.edu.  I run a chemistry related webpage in my spare time; the link is underneath my name on the left.  I am eager to start my 11th year as a teacher, and I have had the pleasure of teaching chemistry at all levels.

Sponsored Links