March 28, 2024, 06:47:05 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 615400 times)

celyn

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2006, 12:06:48 PM »
Hi my name is mike, getting on a bit and in the UK.  At the moment i am helping my wife with the restoration of vinyl dolls and hope i am in the right place to get some help.
      Mike

jtlbb2

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2006, 09:14:34 PM »
I'm a sophmore in college, and I am trying to get into the medical field.  I am currently taking General Chemistry 102 and I like the subject so far, but it does get pretty frustrating at times.  I joined these forums so that I can possibly get some help every now and then when I get stuck on a problem, or simply don't understand something.  

Offline joeflsts

• Mole Snacks: +3/-0
  • Ten fingers.. ten toes... PHEW!
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2006, 10:59:28 PM »
I'm new to the forum and I do appreciate you hosting it.  I have recently returned to chemistry as a hobby.  My ambition was to be a chemist when I was young, however, after school I got bit by the IT bug.  Having packed my lab up almost 20 years ago I recently felt the urge to experiment.  I'm green, rusty, and just plain having fun.  My most recent accomplishment was celebrating my son's fifth birthday and introducing him to vinegar and sodium bicarbonate!  Again, I really appreciate the forum and hope that I can offer even a small percentage of what I learn here.

Joe

Osh

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2006, 12:38:07 PM »
hi im currently in college doin my a-levels in the uk. i joined this site so i could bring my chemistry up to scratch so i can scrape a pass :D

Konfusion

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2006, 03:41:59 PM »
Hello Everyone,
                     Im a last year student in the undergrad of chemistry at Sherbrooke University, i have passed by an Technical degree in Analytical chemistry in shawinigan, quebec.  I worked as lab technician for 2 years before going to university wich gave me a fair round 25 year old and just a undergrad diploma as the highest diploma in hand.

Christian

crazybouttennis

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2006, 08:35:42 PM »
Hi!

I'm a sophomore in high school who LOVES tennis!!!!  I'm from California.  Right now my chem class is chem honors, but next year i'm taking chem ap!   :D

nearly.alex

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2006, 07:29:15 AM »
my name is alex mulliner, i am an A level student from england. and i want to go into research when i go to university after a degree in chemistry and maths. also i love computer.

ossimer

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2006, 03:27:16 AM »
JHi, I am from Victoria BC Canada. I am currently writing a fantasy/ sci-fi novel and need some help. I wonder if anyone would have any creative explanation as to why a can  (or many cans) of beans might explode during travel within a rocketship (heading towards the sun)? Any help would be much appreciated. No great effort is required-- just point me in the right direction if uou have the time. Mnay thanks, Kj

scared princess

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2006, 10:16:04 AM »
Hi, I'm Giovanna, I'm 18 and I come from Naples (Italy). I study the first year of industrial chemistry at university.... for now, it's all...

sohushi

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2006, 02:15:41 AM »
Hello !!!!!

My name is sohushi, I'm a freshly graduated chemist from China and I work as a researched for company. I'm currently working on organic synthesize .
This is a great community and planning to visit here often (when I have some spare time) and maybe even post sometimes.  
 ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 02:18:16 AM by sohushi »

unwizard

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2006, 09:15:47 AM »
Greetings!

Saluton!

I'm a chemistry technician from Surrey in the UK

Calypso

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2006, 02:53:20 PM »
I'm Calypso  :).  I'm taking high school chemistry right now...I'm not the greatest that's ever been but I'm not terrible either.  This site has helped me better than any other ever has during this course so I just wanted to give a big thanks!

Offline mir

• Fascinated organic chemist
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +13/-3
  • Visit my blog: mir.humle.be
    • My humble homepage with norwegian articles
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2006, 04:11:40 AM »
And I am 25 year old working on my graduate degree in organic synthesis at University of Bergen, Norway.

My name is Fred. Originally from Billefjord, 30 km from Northcape.
No single thing abides, but all things flow.
Fragment to fragment clings, and thus they grow
Until we know and name them.
Then by degrees they change and are no more
The things we know.
- Titus Lucretius Carus

http://www.ife.no

groovymango21

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2006, 11:57:38 PM »
sup all

groovymango21 was ere

peace be with you. :P

i am a chem student from Australia, and have 5 toes on each of my feet.

UkraineWithAim

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2006, 08:00:15 AM »
Hi everyone!  8)
I'm originally from Ukraine, so my English is not very good, please excuse me. I'm a high school student, and chemistry has been my favourite subject for years.  :)

Sponsored Links