April 27, 2024, 09:29:26 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: new to organic  (Read 3514 times)

bassman

new to organic
« on: May 19, 2006, 08:07:59 PM »
Well to get started I suppose I need to get to the point. I found this site after much searching and hope it's the answer to my problems. I read this part of the forum was for graduate students and professionals. I need help in organic because... , I have to prove to 2 college professors that I can do at least 11 chapters of the Wade text by the end of the summer and they will allow me to take org1&2 as independent study. Why, my school only offers organic every other year and you guessed it ,that was last year and it won't be offered again until year after next. This would cost me an extra year and I'm already old(49) trying to start a new career in pharmacy,r&d. So am I in the right place and if so is there anybody that would like to be a quazzi- mentor. If I'm not in the right place please advise me where I should go. Thanx, Robert

Offline movies

• Organic Minion
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +222/-21
  • Better living through chemistry!
Re: new to organic
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 03:46:26 PM »
We've had members here who were trying to get through organic as an independent study, so I hope that we can help you too.  Many of us will help answer any questions that you might have, provided that we know the answers.  However, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the "rules" thread at the top of the forum.  Basically, we aren't going to give out the answers to all your questions, but we would be more than happy to help you work your way through the things you are having trouble with.

I hope this encourages you to stick around our forums!

bassman

Re: new to organic
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 04:02:02 PM »
Thank you for answering. I thought nobody cared or I was not  in the right place. I appreciate you point and I read the before you post item, I wouldn't even ask until I've at least tried(several times). I'm no genius but I'm one of those that has to learn precept upon precept. Also I have to know plus I believe in the basics ,then add. But thanks I was hoping this forum was the god send I needed. If I step out of line please don't hesitate to chastise. Thanks Robert

Sponsored Links