April 18, 2024, 04:47:46 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Theme Selection  (Read 9952 times)

Offline Will

• Organic Dude
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +58/-2
Theme Selection
« on: May 28, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »
Why do I see this:
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of LSP!
at the bottom of the page when the Simplicity or WikiStyle theme is selected ???

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1800/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: Theme Selection
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 06:18:06 PM »
Why do I see this:
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of LSP!
at the bottom of the page when the Simplicity or WikiStyle theme is selected ???

I think that's because Geo failed to properly configure forums/templates, he had reported some problems earlier.

I wonder how you switch back to the default template (or any other) after selecting WikiStyle? ;)
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Will

• Organic Dude
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +58/-2
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 06:31:19 PM »
I think that's because Geo failed to properly configure forums/templates, he had reported some problems earlier.

I wonder how you switch back to the default template (or any other) after selecting WikiStyle? ;)

Yeah I thought I was in trouble after selecting WikiStyle, but I just hit the back button on my browser and it went back to the good ol' Enigma Default Theme so I could select the default theme. :)

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 10:12:32 PM »

As much as I like Wikistyle, I can't configure it properly, so I just removed it. I am working on the Simplicity Theme as we speak. It should take me a few weeks to get it right as I am having exams now.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 10:28:18 PM by geodome »
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Offline david

• Chem Crony
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +10/-2
  • Chemophobic
    • qersys
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 10:20:52 PM »
I wonder how you switch back to the default template (or any other) after selecting WikiStyle?

the theme preview should only last for the current browser session. Close and reopen the browser and your regular theme should display.

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 01:34:25 AM »
I just installed the amber theme. It looks great, but it has the same problem as stated above.
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Sponsored Links