Chemical Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sponsored links

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic:  (Read 2722 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Global Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Mole Snacks: +212/-41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3367
« on: November 29, 2016, 10:23:33 PM »

Hi Borek,

If you think is actually a Undergrad topic, should this be moved?

I'm not sure to be honest, there are arguments for both school and university level in the posting.



  • Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • *
  • Mole Snacks: +1628/-395
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24876
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 01:53:26 AM »

No idea what level it is - I just know High School is ambiguous (in Poland and other Slavic countries it means literally University or Technical University, attended by both undergraduate and graduate level students). Let's wait till it is clear what OP means.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation,,, PZWT_s1

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Mitch Andre Garcia's Chemical Forums 2003-Present.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.