April 25, 2024, 10:34:52 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Does anyone here do data manipulation jobs on a daily basis - such as Gaussian?  (Read 2885 times)

Offline CrimpJiggler

• Mole Snacks: +5/-3
Does anyone here work in a field which requires you to do repetitive tasks involving data manipulation, for example extracting results from Gaussian output files and loading them into excel files, or transferring HPLC results to excel files, interpreting IR, UV-Vis, NMR spectra, and things like this on a daily basis? If so, I can do these tasks for you for a small fee. If you happen to have loads of these tasks that you do regularly, then that makes this worthwhile, I will write custom scripts for you that automate the whole process. There is never a one size fits all approach, there will likely be a good few scripts I need to write and I will probably have to do upgrades periodically (for when the task differs somewhat, the script will need to be upgraded so it accomodates that task), but if you do lots of these jobs regularly, such as spending an hour or more per day on them, I can write you software that will automate the whole thing and save you vast amounts of time. For a small monthly or weekly fee. This includes any upgrades that you need at any point in the future.

Sponsored Links