March 28, 2024, 07:53:22 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: cocaine hair test  (Read 3457 times)

matt2017

cocaine hair test
« on: May 31, 2017, 01:36:54 PM »
I need help with my cocaine test...
I have not taken any drugs for the last year because of a court case battle regarding my son, I recently had a cocaine hair test for a 3 month period.
my cocaine result came back NEGATIVE, BUT the benzoylecgonine came back with a 0.07 result,  with the cut of at 0.05. I am worried as I don't know what this means for me...
And as I say I have not used any drugs in a year.
Thanks.

Offline Babcock_Hall

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +319/-22
Re: cocaine hair test
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 02:38:17 PM »
I am a little pressed for time at the moment, but if you put benzoylecgonine into the search function here (upper left corner), you will see that several threads come up.  IIRC (having read one or two of them a couple of years ago) there is some useful information.

matt2017

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 02:44:09 PM »
Thanks, I have already done this and it still has mixed views and does not help me to be honest...
I dj as a side job and visit various clubs, and have close contact with possible cocaine users, maybe this is why my result is like this?

matt2017

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
This report is going to be put forward to childrens social services, and Im worried I can loose access to my son.
What are they going to say about this?

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 09:49:02 PM »
What you need is a lawyer, who will present supporting evidence on your behalf, in a format acceptable to the judiciary.  Studying the metabolites of cocaine on an online forum won't help you with that.

Thanks, I have already done this and it still has mixed views and does not help me to be honest...
I dj as a side job and visit various clubs, and have close contact with possible cocaine users, maybe this is why my result is like this?

This report is going to be put forward to childrens social services, and Im worried I can loose access to my son.
What are they going to say about this?

These quotes are personal trivia, and not molecular biology.  Mentioning them won't get you closer to the result you need.  Read the threads mentioned above, and ask again -- what in those threads can you not use, and why?
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links