April 29, 2024, 07:01:18 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Free Artificial Intelligence for forward organic chemistry reaction prediction  (Read 1881 times)

Offline ibm.rxn

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Few days ago at the ACS boston meeting, IBM Research Zurich presented a new platform, free, based on artificial intelligence, to provide Organic Chemists with the state of the art in the forward reaction prediction problem and allow them to explore the AI technology and experience the level of maturity the technology reached today. It is the first platform of this kind, is free (forever) and we welcome new users, comments and suggestions. More information in this IBM Research official tweet https://twitter.com/IBMResearch/status/1031286690692952070. On-going discussion on twitter using hashtag #rxnforchemistry.

Offline wildfyr

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +203/-10
Thanks! I saw some news about this, will definitely check it out.

Offline Enthalpy

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +304/-59
Fun: I had considered something similar. An expert system using production rules based on Chematica, to make automatically the combinatorial job of a synthesis.

How different is your platform? Machine learning rather than expert system maybe?

Offline rolnor

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +149/-10
I tried two simple reactions and pressed predict but nothing hapened? I use chrome.

Offline phth

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +39/-4
It seems rudimentary, but there are some groups publishing some interesting data via learning algorithms.   

Sponsored Links